Start Learning Guitar Now!
Two months…that’s how long most people give themselves to learn guitar. If it takes longer than that, most of them quit. Beat the 2-month hump with our Assistant, complete a guitar learning system that will not only help you learn guitar chords fast but teach you to play—and enjoy playing—your favorite songs for good.
WORLD’S FASTEST GUITAR LEARNING METHOD
Being able to strum your favorite tune doesn’t mean you have to spend endless hours taking difficult guitar lessons. Now everyone can learn how to play the guitar with our Guitar Learning Tool.
As soon as the Guitar Learning Tool is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar without the Assitant.
Whether you’ve tried to learn before without success or have never picked up the instrument, people of all ages and levels are learning to play guitar chords the easy way with our product. Everyone can use it—whether you are a teacher, a child, a senior citizen, or a person with a disability.
- 🎸 Pain-Free! Guitar teachers know that many people quit guitar simply because it hurts their fingers too much. The Assistant helps beginners continue in the very early stages because it eliminates the pain of pressing guitar strings with soft fingertips.
- 🎸 Never Lose Interest. The Assistant takes the fear and frustration out of learning the guitar.
- 🎸 For All Ages. Adults or children, young or old, anyone can quickly and easily learn to play the guitar.
- 🎸 Builds Muscle Memory. In order to play the guitar, you absolutely need to be able to change between chords easily. In the beginning, this can be difficult because you have no muscle memory. ChordBuddy helps with this.
- 🎸 Easily Play 4-chord Songs. Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G & E minor chords
- 🎸 Fits Most Guitars. The Assistant works on all full-size electric, acoustic and classical guitars with neck widths between 1 1/2 to 1 7/8 inches.
How It Works
- The tool is attached to the fretboard of the guitar
- There are 4 color-coded buttons
- Your pinky plays the blue button, the G chord
- The ring finger plays the red button, the D chord
- The middle finger plays the green button, the C chord
- The index finger plays the yellow button, the E minor chord
After progress is made, you can remove a button and place your actual finger on the strings. The idea is that you first build finger strength in your left hand while working on a strum pattern with your right hand.
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.7 x 0.4in / 12 x 7 x 2cm
- Weight: 3.9oz (110g)
- Compatibility: Not currently available for left-hand, twelve-string, or half-sized (children’s) guitars