- Metal mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Wind-up moving mechanism in model’s base;
- On/off lever;
- A gift tool
This beautiful steamliner is the pride and joy of our series. A sleek, aerodynamic metal model, inspired by dieselpunk, steampunk and historical designs.
The model is powered by a spring-mechanism. From the top and from the side you can observe the movements of the gear-wheel and the flywheel inside the train. The layout of the wheels is based on the famous Union Pacific Big Boy. The wheelbase of the locomotive is 4-12-6. The metal model kit scale is 1:64. The width of rail is 24 mm. The coal tender can be unhooked from the locomotive. Engine can be turned on and off.
- Package Size: 345 x 175 x 45 mm
- Model Size: 510 x 71 x 62 mm, rails 1530 х 37 х 6 mm
- Material: polished stainless steel
- Number of Pieces: 256 pieces
- Recommended Age: 14+
- Language of Instruction: English, German, French, Spanish
- Package Includes: 7 plates with parts, 38 additional gears, spring, cloth for polishing and instructions
- Each products comes with a shipping tracking number
- View the bottom navigation enter into “Order Tracking” page
- Check the status of your order for live updates
- We process orders within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
- About shippig time ,please see our International Shipping Policy for any queries relating to customs charges and imports.