Featuring more than 3,000 State-of-the-Art Components and 22 Proprietary Servo Motors, T9 Is Both Vehicle and Robot, Transmuting Instantly Through Voice or App Control; Three Intuitive and Easy Programming Platforms Make Coding Fun with T9’s Advanced Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
T9 is the first robot available in the consumer market that features all of the following functions:
- Automatic convertible movement from vehicle to robot.
- Bipedal walking ability in robot form.
- Race function in vehicle form.
- Robot control/commands by either voice or via app.
Three programming platforms for Three times the fun
Three intuitive and easy to use programming platforms allow you direct access to the T9’s advanced robotics and artificial intelligence (AI). Design an endless number of animations. Develop logic and reasoning skills and learn how fun coding can be.
Unleash the fun and creative ideas by manually programming the T9’s actions by hand. Manual programming is easy to execute and turns playtime into an opportunity to enhance thoughtful and logic-based thinking skills.
Converting obscure and sophisticated programming codes into simple and easy-to-understand graphical blocks. Simply drag and drop blocks together to program the T9 to act out your creations. Visual Programming is based on Scratch, a programming language developed by MIT Media Lab and used by millions of people around the world.
Take imagination and inspiration to the next level by programming the T9 via PC. 3D Graphic Programming allows you to create more complex, precise and interactive moments.
Visionary Craftsmanship and Technology
Classic industrial design, high-grade metal alloy parts and electroplating spray painting provide a superlative finish. Meticulously designed and crafted, T9 features more than 3,000 state-of-the-art parts.
- Robot Form: 265×163×340 mm
- Vehicle Form: 287×198×149 mm
- Mobile app, voice control
- 1.48 kg / 52.2 oz / 3.26 lb
- DC charging port, Micro USB port
- Aluminum alloy frame, ABS+PC shell
- 2000 mAh lithium battery pack
- 22 (Chest 2 / Hands 4×2 / Legs 5×2 / Drive Wheels 2)
- Input 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.6A,
- Output DC 12V 2A
- Connection Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- FCC Certification
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days