Driving with a cracked windshield?
You don’t have time to go the garage because you’re too busy…
your insurance agency doesn’t want to cover the $400 repair costs…
We understand your frustrations, but do you understand the risks?
Driving with a cracked windshield:
– Comprimises the integrity of your windshield
– Can cause unrepairable damage
– Is extremely dangerous in case of an accident
Your windshield is an extremely important feature of your car. It’s not just a way to keep insects and dirt away; it also helps keep you safe. It’s made of two distinct pieces of glass separated by a PVB layer that “glues” them together. Without this resin, a shattered windshield mean certain injury in the event of a crash. But even though it’s such a crucial component, many drivers don’t know about windshield replacement and damage.
Did you know?
By postponing the repair of your windshield that little star might turn into a big unrepairable crack real fast? It could end up looking like this anytime soon
Postponing repair can also be the catalist for unsafe and hazardous situations during traffic. Something you should try to avoid at all times.
Researched and developed by German engineers
One little ding or crack may not seem like an emergency situation to you. But it’s reason to take measures ASAP. Even a tiny amount of damage can have a significant impact on your windshield’s integrity. And if you’re in a crash, the results could be disastrous. This is the reasons engineers have come up with a solution so consumers can affordably and quickly perform a high quality repair on their windshields.
- Easy to Operate: Allow you to make permanent air-tight repairs on most laminated windshield glass, such as repair small cracks, cobwebs, star damage, combination damage and so on only in 20 minutes.
- Imported repair fluid: Reinforced injection sealant dispensing head, can produce a strong pressure will repair fluid forced into the cracks. the shear strength can reach to 20PA, the repair location will not be broken even though glass break. And can prevent small cracks from spreading.
- Do not repair it under direct sunlight.
- The ideal applying temperature is 15℃ to 32℃. The glue will be dried under the UV light. If you don't have the UV light, please keep the car under the sunshine for 15-20mins.
- Item Type: Fillers, Adhesives & Sealants
- Item Weight: 0.07kg
- Special Features: windshield repair
- Item Height: 3inch
- Item Width: 5inch
- Item Length: 3inch
- Model Name: ARST100
- External Testing Certification: ce
- Material Type: Plastic & Rubber
- Suit for: windshield glass cracks, cobwebs, star damage repair
- Applying temperature: 15℃ to 32℃
1* Windshield Repair Kit
light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing.
- Each products comes with a shipping tracking number
- View the bottom navigation enter into “Order Tracking” page
- Check the status of your order for live updates
- We process orders within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
About shippig time ,please see our International Shipping Policy for any queries
relating to customs charges and imports.